Contact Natasha Tracy
Hi. I love hearing from my readers. Just a few things to consider before writing me.
- If you’re feeling like you might harm yourself or someone else get help now.
- If you’re looking for quality mental health resources, try here.
- Remember, I am not a doctor and cannot make diagnoses or specific treatment recommendations. See your doctor about these things. He or she can help you.
- If you’re looking for a doctor, I’m sorry, I can’t recommend one. I do suggest you use a website like HealthGrades.com to find and research doctors in your area.
- If you’d like to write a guest post, yes I accept them but you have to meet my guidelines.
OK, that’s it. If you’d still like to pop me a note, I look forward to hearing from you.
I try to respond to everyone but I admit, there are busy times when I just can’t respond to every mail. I apologize in advance if I don’t get to yours.
About Natasha Tracy
Natasha Tracy is an award-winning writer, speaker and consultant from the Pacific Northwest. She has been living with bipolar disorder for 18 years and has written more than 1000 articles on the subject.