Breaking Bipolar Reading Round-Up
I’m a pretty busy gal right now, so not a lot of time to write new material. I promise I’ll try to get to something new next week.
- Last Minute Holiday Tips for the Bipolar – just published today. Here are four things you should know before you get any deeper into the holidays.
- What 2011 Taught us About Mental Illness – a wrap-up of the top ten things research taught us about mental illness last year including: bipolar misdiagnosis, bipolar treatment success predictor, mania treatment comparison and antipsychotic information. Part one and part two.
- You’re Narcissistic! Getting Over Insults – How one reader got to me even though I knew they shouldn’t have.
- Celebrating Mental Health News – on why we should celebrate the good moments in mental illness.
- How to Choose a Good Psychiatrist – one I’ve touched on here but in more detail.
- Bipolar Disorder Thought Types – have you ever considered the odd types of thoughts you have a person with a mental illness? I have.
- The Importance of Self-Care in Bipolar Disorder – tips on self-care plus a video.
- Sexual Health and Bipolar Disorder – the sexual concerns of people with mental illness.
About Natasha Tracy
Natasha Tracy is an award-winning writer, speaker and consultant from the Pacific Northwest. She has been living with bipolar disorder for 18 years and has written more than 1000 articles on the subject.