Live Successfully with a Mental Illness: Top 5 Coping Skills Ebook
Just click here to download your own copy. (Depending on what browser you’re using and whether you’re mobile, the ebook will likely open in a new window. Just click on Download to keep a copy of it.)
Bipolar Coping Skills Articles
And while you’re visiting the Burble, why don’t you check out these popular articles that also include useful coping skills:
- Coping with Bipolar Emotions Using Logic
- Dealing with Rapid Cycling Bipolar Moods in Everyday Life
- Calming the Cycle of Anxiety and Depression in Bipolar
- What to Do If You Start to Feel Suicidal
- Bipolar Reactions and the Emotional Chain
- How to Practice Bipolar Coping Skills
- Tips for Successfully Finishing Tasks with Bipolar Disorder
I hope you find the articles on Bipolar Burble and in this ebook helpful in your journey.
About Natasha Tracy
Natasha Tracy is an award-winning writer, speaker and consultant from the Pacific Northwest. She has been living with bipolar disorder for 18 years and has written more than 1000 articles on the subject.