I don't just write at the Burble - I'm also a writer, speaker and social media consultant for hire. I work with companies and individuals to establish online platforms. I also speak at schools, businesses and conferences. Learn more about what I do.
Want to know where I do most of my research? I've flagged some resources I think are trustworthy and are worth looking at.
If you feel like you might hurt yourself or someone else, get help now. You are not alone. Life doesn't have to be this hard.
→ October 25, 2016 - Leave a reply
Today I’m extremely pleased and proud to announce that Lost Marbles: Insights into My Life with Depression & Bipolar is now available in paperback as well as eBook form. Yes, now you can actually hold some of my writings in your hands. I’m not sure if you’re excited about this but I am. To buy Lost Marbles click here.
→ October 13, 2016 - 1 Comment
I’m extremely pleased and excited to announce that Lost Marbles: Insights into My Life with Depression & Bipolar will be available in paperback via Amazon starting next week. The print layout work is almost done and I can’t wait to see it, physically, in my (and your) hands.
There are a few things you should know about the release:
→ October 3, 2016 - 6 Comments
This is very short but very sweet for me.
Lost Marbles: Insights into My Life with Depression & Bipolar is now out in eBook form. Order Lost Marbles from Amazon here. (The paperback will be available mid-October.)
→ September 28, 2016 - 10 Comments
I mentioned on Facebook recently that I’m rapid cycling. If I ever wondered if the bipolar diagnosis was accurate, the bipolar cycling moods have certainly convinced me that it is. If you’re curious, this is ultradian cycling — i.e. cycling where moods last only hours. That can also be classified as a mixed mood because the cycles are so short.
All of this is to say that I’m not well right now. It’s fine. I’ve seen my psychiatrist, we have a plan and I’m working the plan. But the plan takes time, as all plans do.
So while the plan portends usefulness, I am stuck on the rollercoaster from hell. And in this particularly hellish place I wrote this piece. It is not cheery, it would trigger some and if you’re having a bad day these are not the 300 words for you. Proceed with caution
Welcome to the Bipolar Burble. I'm Natasha Tracy, your host.
Warning! This site is about bipolar disorder and other mental health issues and talks about subjects such as suicide, self-harm and other touchy subjects. This site is not intended for youth and may be disturbing to some.
Nothing on this site should be considered a medical recommendation. I am not a doctor. Anything of interest should be discussed with your doctor. No guarantee of accuracy is expressed or implied. (Sorry, I have to say that.)
All writing and mental health information here is accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time of publication. However, keep in mind my opinion, and available information, changes over time.
- RT @hopeforbipolars: @natasha_tracy @IntlBipolar @BC2M @BipolarHotMess @JessicaGimeno new mentor program to help families w/ #bipolar loved… about 6 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Thx 4 RT @MindfullyBiPola: How a Person with #Bipolar Thinks - https://t.co/fKt5CTE8mI #mentalhealth about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Paperback edition of "Lost Marbles" now available! https://t.co/WUptk6j3d1 #bookIWrote #bipolar #depression https://t.co/OxFS4nZyH5 about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Thx 4 RT @ADDitudeMag:: 8 Things I Wish Parents Knew about Mental Illness https://t.co/nE1YQ9b635 #mentalillness #parenting #teens about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite
- When Bipolar Medications Make You Seem Less Intelligent | New Breaking #Bipolar https://t.co/EFONmJnJay #mentalillness #mentalhealth #psych about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Glynis on General Practitioners (GPs) Should Not Be Treating Bipolar:
My daughter has been suffering with depression for 4 years. Our GP prescrib…
- Alisha on The Difference between Being Suicidal and Wanting to Die:
It's on a loop in my mind also. There's nothing I can do to make it stop. I…
- Anita Echikunwoke on Should More Mentally Ill People Be Institutionalized?:
Its so hard for families of a person with severe mental illness. My son ha…
- 20 yrs old, guy on I Want to Attempt Suicide but Not Die:
I hate the fact that when I look at this there are so many people talking a…
- Elizabeth on When to Give In and Let Someone Commit Suicide?:
I think there is a point at which it's no longer ethical to ask someone to …