I don't just write at the Burble - I'm also a writer, speaker and social media consultant for hire. I work with companies and individuals to establish online platforms. I also speak at schools, businesses and conferences. Learn more about what I do.
Want to know where I do most of my research? I've flagged some resources I think are trustworthy and are worth looking at.
If you feel like you might hurt yourself or someone else, get help now. You are not alone. Life doesn't have to be this hard.
→ March 29, 2015 - 2 Comments
Myths about bipolar disorder abound and, honestly, most people don’t know anything about bipolar except the myths, or common misconceptions. On World Bipolar Day, it makes sense to me to spend a little time pointing out bipolar myths and addressing them.
→ March 23, 2015 - 41 Comments
I have a fear of bipolar medication treatment changes. I do. You’d think after 100 changes to my bipolar medication treatment plan I would be used to it, and while I supposed I’m used to it, it doesn’t destroy the fear. I’m so scared that a bipolar medication treatment change will make me worse. I also fear the hope that a bipolar medication treatment change offers.
→ March 19, 2015 - 26 Comments
When you think about your history, what do you wish your (or other) parents knew about bipolar disorder or mental illness? My parents, like many people, knew nothing about bipolar disorder and this, undoubtedly, harmed me. Their lack of knowledge and lack of openness about their own mental health/illness history made my life and my bipolar journey much harder than it had to be. Here’s what I wish my parents, and other parents, knew about bipolar disorder and mental illness.
→ March 17, 2015 - 14 Comments
Welcome to the Bipolar Burble. I'm Natasha Tracy, your host.
Warning! This site is about bipolar disorder and other mental health issues and talks about subjects such as suicide, self-harm and other touchy subjects. This site is not intended for youth and may be disturbing to some.
Nothing on this site should be considered a medical recommendation. I am not a doctor. Anything of interest should be discussed with your doctor. No guarantee of accuracy is expressed or implied. (Sorry, I have to say that.)
All writing and mental health information here is accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time of publication. However, keep in mind my opinion, and available information, changes over time.
- RT @Victoria_BPP: RT @CREST_BD 2 tweetchats on @WorldBipolarDay at 9amPDT and 4pmPDT. Use #bipolarchat to connect with us! We'll talk abou… about 1 hour ago from Hootsuite
- Thx 4 RT @KittOMalley: Top 5 Myths about #Bipolar Disorder – Debunking Bipolar Myths - http://t.co/hF2ECcdYT9 about 2 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Thx 4 RT @equinn57: RT How a Person with #Bipolar Thinks - http://t.co/aJE8UdmRXE about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Top 5 Myths about Bipolar Disorder - Debunking Bipolar Myths | New #Bipolar Burble http://t.co/5WjiF0Bvdm #mentalillness #depression about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Mental Illness Failures Really Inspiring Wins http://t.co/Gs5Y0Euquu #mentalillness #mh #mhsm #psych about 4 hours ago from Hootsuite
- Mental Illness Failures Really Inspiring Wins http://t.co/KXAJh6dvRc #mentalillness #mentalhealth #bipolar #depression #psych about 6 hours ago from Hootsuite
- David on When You Leave Someone with a Mental Illness:
Hi Ben - mate it's admirable that you want to help alleviate someone else…
- John Doe on Suicide Self-Assessment Scale – How Suicidal Are You?:
I'm at level 7 right now. This world sucks, and that is all there is to it.…
- Ben on When You Leave Someone with a Mental Illness:
Thanks David, you are right about my insecurities being the reason I let my…
- steph on Saying Goodbye to Someone with a Mental Illness:
I have a sister who after 45 years is thinking of leaving her husband. He h…
- Dee on Top 5 Myths about Bipolar Disorder – Debunking Bipolar Myths:
I don't know, if I were to read this when I was sexually active, and I knew…
the popular bits