Thank you for contacting me. There are a few things you should know:
- If you’re feeling like you might harm yourself or someone else get help now.
- If you’re looking for quality mental health resources, try here.
- Remember, I am not a doctor and cannot make diagnoses or specific treatment recommendations. See your doctor about these things. He or she can help you.
- If you’re looking for a doctor, I’m sorry, I can’t recommend one. I do suggest you use a website like HealthGrades.com to find and research doctors in your area.
- If you’d like to write a guest post, yes I accept them but you have to meet my guidelines.
- My social media links are on the upper-right. Find me there.
I try to respond to everyone but I admit, there are busy times when I just can’t respond to every mail. I apologize in advance if I don’t get to yours.