Unusual Bipolar / Depression Treatments
I’ve been “living the bipolar lifestyle” for over a decade now, and due to my general obsession over all things factual, I’ve done lots and lots and lots of research on bipolar treatments. Lots of research on lots of psychotropic pharmaceuticals specifically, but I’ve looked at, and tried bipolar disorder treatments too. I’ve written about unusual mental illness treatments here from time to time but I decided to put together the top 5 list of bipolar / depression treatments you might not know about for HealthyPlace.
Unusual Bipolar Disorder / Depression Treatments
- L-methylfolate: A Burbled Article – L-methylfolate as Antidepressant Enhancing Agent
- Omega-3: My Burble Article – Diet and Depression / Bipolar
- Calcium Channel Blockers – Burblicious – Anticonvulsants as Calcium Antagonists in Mood Stabilization
- Thyroid Hormones – I was on Levoxyl, oddly I didn’t write about it.
- Light Therapy – somehow I can’t find anything on this either. Which is weird, because I actually like this one.
It’s probably that I just didn’t get the chance to write about the last two. Sometimes I really mean to say something but I don’t get around to actually doing it. Anyway, you can check out the HealthyPlace article for more.
About Natasha Tracy
Natasha Tracy is an award-winning writer, speaker and consultant from the Pacific Northwest. She has been living with bipolar disorder for 18 years and has written more than 1000 articles on the subject.