Many people with bipolar disorder continue to suffer from debilitating depression symptoms in spite of the fact that medications are available to treat depression in bipolar disorder. Understandably, people are frustrated with this reality. It’s helpful to know all the options available to treat depression, and particularly treatment-resistant depression in bipolar disorder and that’s what this masterclass focuses on.
Masterclass: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar — Get Real 10
This masterclass is for the layperson who has to deal with the realities of bipolar depression treatment either as a patient or as one who cares about a patient. Treatments from medication to psychotherapy to neuromodulation therapies will be covered. Time will also be set aside for a live question-and-answer session.
When you leave this masterclass, you’ll be able to identify the standard treatments for bipolar depression and outline the treatments that are used for harder-to-treat cases. This masterclass is for honest and open talk about bipolar disorder – let’s get real about bipolar disorder.
If you’re having a hard time with your bipolar depression treatment, this masterclass is for you.
Treating Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Masterclass Topics
- Depression in bipolar disorder basics
- What is treatment-resistant depression?
- Treatment options overview
- What is a treatment algorithm?
- The treatment algorithm for depression in bipolar disorder
- Frontline treatments for depression in bipolar disorder
- Second-line treatments for depression in bipolar disorder
- What to do if first- and second-line treatments for depression in bipolar disorder don’t work
- Additional treatments for depression in bipolar disorder
- How to talk to your doctor about your options
- Q and A
Mental Health Masterclass Details
This masterclass is 90 minutes long and will be delivered over Zoom. You can attend via your phone or computer A recording of the event and slides are available to registrants upon request. The next session for Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder online masterclass is as follows:
- What: Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- When: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Price: $35 early bird tickets; $45 after that
Other Natasha Tracy Masterclasses
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips from a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? How to Fight It
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 8: Anger Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Do You Want to Know When Mental Health Masterclasses Are Scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health webinars are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.