Rapid cycling in bipolar disorder is defined as having more than three mood episodes per year. That said, some people have moods that only last weeks, some only days and some possibly less than that. And with this mood dysregulation pattern comes special challenges. I call it “mood whiplash” when one mood violently crashes into another and you’re left with an aching brain. Come to this webinar to learn how to quell that pain.
In this online event, I will be discussing the basics of rapid cycling moods and the special considerations needed when dealing with this type of bipolar disorder. I will also be talking about what the science says and treatment options available for rapid cycling. Additionally, I’ll also discuss living through rapid cycles as well as tips on surviving rapid cycling.
- Let’s talk bipolar moods
- What is rapid cycling bipolar disorder?
- What is ultradian cycling? What is its relationship to mixed moods?
- What the science tells us about cycling in bipolar disorder
- What is special about rapid cycling bipolar disorder?
- What it’s like to live with rapid cycling in bipolar disorder
- How to treat rapid cycling in bipolar disorder
- Rapid cycling bipolar disorder tips
- Q and A
Note: Registrants get access to the recording and slides upon request.
Mental Health Masterclass Details
- What: Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- When: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- How long: 90 minutes
- How much: $35.00 early bird tickets; $45.00 after that
- Note: Registrants also get access to the recording and slides upon request.
Other Natasha Tracy Webinars
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips From a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? And How to Fight It
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Did you miss this webinar and want to know when it’s next scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health talks are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.