Depression is the main mood for many with bipolar disorder. In fact, people with bipolar disorder type II spend up to 3.7 times more time depressed than hypomanic. Additionally, medications often treat the hypomanias and manias of bipolar disorder a lot more successfully than the depressions. For these reasons, it’s critical to know what to do in the case of bipolar depression.
In this masterclass, I unveil the secrets of depression in bipolar disorder. Learn the facts about depression and what it’s like to live with prolonged depression in bipolar disorder. Upgrade your coping skills and get to know all the treatment options for bipolar depression. This talk is for everyone with bipolar disorder and everyone who loves a person with bipolar disorder because if depression isn’t visiting now, it will in the future.
- What is major depressive disorder?
- What other types of depression are there?
- How is depression in bipolar disorder different?
- What is it like to live with depression in bipolar disorder?
- Lifestyle changes for depression in bipolar disorder
- What are the treatment options for depression in bipolar disorder?
- What to do when treatment isn’t working.
- Depression coping skills
- Hope for depression in bipolar disorder
- Q and A
Note: Registrants get access to the recording and the slides upon request.
Mental Health Masterclass Details
- What: Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- On-demand access: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- How long: 90 minutes
- How much: $35.00 early bird tickets; $45.00 after that
Other Natasha Tracy Webinars
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips from a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? And How to Fight It
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Do You Want to Know When Mental Health Webinars Are Scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health talks are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.