When some people think of bipolar disorder, they think of anger, aggression and rage; and while this isn’t true for everyone, it is true that anger, aggression and rage are related to bipolar disorder in some ways. This isn’t a diagnostic fact, but rather, an experiential one. People with bipolar disorder, themselves, speak of the anger, aggression and rage they sometimes feel. This online masterclass explores the link between bipolar and anger and how to manage these feelings.
Masterclass: Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder — Get Real 8
The link between bipolar disorder and anger is not one noted in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) but it is one studied scientifically. While not everyone with bipolar disorder will experience undue anger, some will and this masterclass is about discussing the links between bipolar disorder and rage and teaching people how to deal with this situation, whether you’re the one with bipolar disorder or a loved one.
Anger Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder Topics
- What are anger, aggression and rage?
- What is the relationship between bipolar and anger, aggression and rage?
- The relationships between bipolar moods and anger, aggression and rage
- What’s behind anger?
- Are there any benefits to anger?
- A new perspective on anger
- How to deal with anger, aggression and rage in others
- How to deal with anger, aggression and rage in yourself
- Treatments that can help with bipolar anger, aggression and rage
- More help for anger, aggression and rage
- Q and A
Mental Health Masterclass Details
The next online session for Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage online masterclass is as follows:
- What: Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- When: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Price: $35 early bird tickets; $45 after that
Other Natasha Tracy Masterclasses
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention— Tips from a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? How to Fight It
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Do You Want to Know When Mental Health Webinars Are Scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health talks are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.