Offering mental health webinars through my site is something new for me. I have done many live speaking events and, in fact, I’ve been hired by companies to do online webinars too. However, offering them directly to my audience is new. So I thought what I should do is offer some mental health mini-webinars for free to give you an idea of what these will be like.
Natasha Tracy’s Webinars and Free Mental Health Mini-Webinars
My regular webinars will be 90 minutes and priced at $30 (early bird) and $37.50 (regular). You can find more about these full mental health webinars here. These aim to offer in-depth information about the subjects you care about.
As for my mini-webinars, they will be a maximum of 30 minutes long and be absolutely free. There will be a short amount of time set aside at the end of each for a question-and-answer session.
Note that you must register ahead of time for these free mental health mini-webinars.
My currently-available, free mini-webinars are:
- Are People Born with Bipolar Disorder? — This mini-webinar will talk about the latest knowledge on whether someone can be born with bipolar disorder along with my own thoughts on it. Not currently scheduled.
- Depression and Feeling Dead Inside — I am offering a full webinar on bipolar depression (see below), but for a sip of what it’s like, try this mini-webinar. Feeling dead is something many with depression experience. Not currently scheduled.
- Handling the Aftermath of a Suicide Attempt — Dealing with a suicide attempt — whether you’re a loved one or the person who attempted — can be very difficult. I’ll be discussing the issues around there in this mini-webinar. Click here to register through Eventbrite.
- Why Do So Many People with Bipolar Disorder Suffer Anxiety? — Anxiety is such a common experience for those with bipolar disorder, but why? Explore why bipolar disorder and anxiety come together. Click here to register through Eventbright.
Full Mental Health Webinars Now Available
Click on the title of a bipolar webinar to get more details and register.
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis — Everything you need to understand about what a bipolar diagnosis really means.
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like — What rapid cycling bipolar disorder is and what to do about it.
- Get Real 3: What Depression in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like and How to Handle It — Everything you need to know about depression in bipolar disorder from experience and the latest research.
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions — If you’re curious why a person with bipolar disorder acts differently than you average person, this will give you some insight and ways of handling it.
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Stips from a Suicide Survivor — Talk around suicide can be some of the scariest in the mental health arena, but it doesn’t have to be. This webinar brings knowledge and experience forward to offer facts to dispel the fear.
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? And How to Fight It — Anxiety is far too common in people with bipolar disorder. Get real talk on this subject and learn how to fight anxiety in bipolar.
- Get Real 7: Learn to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis — A mental illness diagnosis is a hard thing to deal with and often results in a cycle of grief and anger. Learn how to accept a mental illness diagnosis and live in peace with it.
- Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder — Anger can be a scary part of bipolar disorder. Learn how to handle it successfully.
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations — Mental health conversations can be so difficult. How do you tell someone they need mental health help? How do you tell someone you have a mental illness? These questions and more are answered in this masterclass.
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder — Treatment-resistant depression (TRD) is an unfortunate part of bipolar disorder for many people. Learn the latest ways to deal with TRD in this masterclass.
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar — People with bipolar disorder often want to know what a “normal” sex life is with bipolar. This masterclass answers that question along with what to do about sexual concerns in bipolar and bipolar treatment.
Did you miss a webinar and want to know when it’s next scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health webinars are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.