Natasha Tracy has done many mental health speaking events but most of them have been for companies or at big conferences. These events are amazing, but unfortunately, most Bipolar Burble readers either can’t attend by the nature of the event or can’t afford to attend due to the high price tag. Natasha has decided there’s a better way to reach out to the community and mental health webinars might just be it.
Natasha Tracy’s Mental Health Speaking Events
So, after many requests, I’ve decided to put out a number of online events for my audience. These live events are specifically for those desiring more in-depth information on bipolar disorder and mental illness and would like a different delivery structure. These events will be hosted via Zoom and will always include a question and answers portion so you can get what you need from every session. Any resources talked about during the session will be sent after the event ends.
Note that every mental health webinar will have early-bird pricing initially and then tickets will be full price. There is also an opportunity to sponsor another attendee if you wish. When sponsorship donations are made, free tickets will be given out to those in need.
Online Mental Health Masterclasses
Click on the title of a bipolar masterclass to get more details and register.
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis — Everything you need to understand about what a bipolar diagnosis really means.
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like — What rapid cycling bipolar disorder is and what to do about it.
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder — Everything you need to know about depression in bipolar disorder from experience and the latest research.
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions — If you’re curious why a person with bipolar disorder acts differently than you average person, this will give you some insight and ways of handling it.
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips from a Suicide Survivor— If statistics around suicide and mental illness scare you, this is the masterclass for you. Learn all about suicide, prevention and what a suicide attempt is really like.
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — And What? Why? How to Fight It — Anxiety is so common in people with bipolar disorder. If you experience anxiety with bipolar or if you have a loved one who does, this is the webinar for you.
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis — It’s not easy being diagnosed with a mental illness. We often feel denial, anger, sadness and more. Learn how to fully accept a mental illness diagnosis and find peace in this webinar.
- Get Real 8: Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder — Not everyone experiences anger and rage as a part of bipolar disorder, but some do. Learn more about anger, aggression and rage as a part of bipolar disorder and how to handle it.
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations — All of us are going to have to have a difficult conversation about mental illness, suicide, psychosis or another mental health topic at some time in our lives. Let’s learn about how to have these conversations successfully.
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar — It is an unfortunate reality that many with bipolar disorder struggle with depression even with treatment. Learn about how to treat treatment-resistant depression according to the latest research.
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar — Sex is a taboo subject for many, but we need to talk about it. This masterclass aims to improve your sex life if you have bipolar disorder.
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Don’t worry if the webinar you want isn’t scheduled right now, it will be. Just join the mailing list below and you’ll be emailed when webinars are scheduled.
Do You Want to Keep Up with Scheduled Mental Health Masterclasses?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health webinars are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.