Difficult mental health conversations include conversations when you have a mental illness, when you think someone else has a mental illness, when suicide is involved, when a person is acutely ill, and other times too. None of these topics are easy to handle; they are incredibly important, however. This online masterclass is about how to successfully talk about these tough, mental health-related topics.
Masterclass: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations — Get Real 9
If you haven’t had a difficult conversation about mental health yet, someday you will. With so many people touched by mental illness, either you or a loved one will surely experience it at some time in your life. It’s critical to have the tools to have these conversations so you can reach out if you’re in distress or help someone else in distress. Let’s get real about how to talk about these tough topics.
Difficult Mental Health Conversation Topics
- What is mental health? What is mental illness?
- Why are we afraid of talking about mental health?
- Why you should talk about mental health and mental illness
- What mental health topics might you want to talk about?
- How to talk to others when you have a mental illness
- How to talk to someone who may have a mental illness
- How to talk about addiction
- How to talk to someone who is manic, severely depressed or otherwise cognitively impaired
- How to talk to someone who is psychotic
- How to talk about suicide
- How to educate others about mental health and mental illness
- Q and A
Mental Health Masterclass Details
The next online session for Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations online masterclass is as follows:
- What: Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- When: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Price: $35 early bird tickets; $45 after that
Other Natasha Tracy Masterclasses
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips from a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? How to Fight It
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 8: Anger Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Do You Want to Know When Mental Health Masterclasses Are Scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health talks are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.