Anxiety is a huge problem for me and so many others with bipolar disorder. And even if you don’t have a co-occurring (comorbid) anxiety disorder, you likely experience some anxiety with bipolar disorder anyway. So, for my sixth masterclass in the Get Real series (see everything in the series below), I’m tackling the issue of anxiety in bipolar disorder. Expect real talk on: What is anxiety in bipolar? How do people experience it? And, of course, how can people fight anxiety in bipolar disorder.
Masterclass on Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder: Get Real 6
It’s estimated that about half of all people with bipolar disorder will also have an anxiety disorder at some point in their lives, with panic disorder being the most common. Of course, the number of people with bipolar disorder who experience anxiety in general is much higher than that. People with both bipolar disorder and an anxiety disorder tend to have worse outcomes than those with bipolar disorder alone. But why is this and what can we do about it?
If you have bipolar disorder and are worried about anxiety or if you have a loved one with bipolar disorder and anxiety, this is the masterclass for you.
Anxiety Masterclass Topics
Topics in this masterclass on anxiety in bipolar disorder include:
- What is anxiety?
- What is an anxiety disorder?
- How do people with bipolar disorder experience anxiety?
- How are bipolar disorder and anxiety connected?
- How do bipolar disorder and anxiety affect each other?
- What worsens anxiety in bipolar disorder?
- Treatment considerations and options for anxiety and bipolar disorder
- What to do if you’re experiencing anxiety and bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder and anxiety management tips
- Q and A
Mental Health Masterclass Details
The next online session for Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? And How to Fight it is:
- What: Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? And How to Fight It
- When: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- How long: 90 minutes
- How much: $35.00 early bird tickets; $45.00 after that
Other Natasha Tracy Masterclasses
- Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips from a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Do You Want to Know When Mental Health Masterclasses Are Scheduled?
Join this mailing list to be notified when new webinars are scheduled:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health talks are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.