Whether you were diagnosed yesterday or 10 years ago, I guarantee you will learn something new about bipolar disorder at this mental health masterclass. In this online event, I’ll be discussing the basics everyone needs to understand about bipolar disorder — whether you have bipolar disorder or you care about someone who does. This masterclass is for anyone wishing to learn more about the reality of living with bipolar disorder.
No doctor-speak, no sugar-coating, just real talk from a real person and expert with the illness. This webinar gives you the facts with plenty of examples and is replete with tips you need to know from beginning to end.
- What is bipolar disorder to doctors?
- Who gets bipolar disorder?
- How do you get bipolar disorder? Are You born with bipolar disorder?
- What is bipolar disorder like to patients that actually live with it?
- What are depressions really like?
- What are hypomanias/manias really like?
- What are the treatment options for bipolar disorder? What is bipolar treatment really like?
- What about suicide?
- What is hospitalization really like?
- How do you get through the (really) rough times?
- Q and A
Bipolar Diagnosis Masterclass Details
- What: Get Real 1: What You Need to Understand About a Bipolar Diagnosis Masterclass
- When: Contact Natasha for on-demand access.
- How long: 90 minutes
- How much: $35.00 early bird tickets; $45.00 after that
- Note: Registrants also get access to the recording and the slides upon request.
Other Natasha Tracy Webinars
- Get Real 2: What Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder Is Really Like
- Get Real 3: Beating Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 4: How People with Bipolar Disorder Think — Cognitive Distortions
- Get Real 5: Suicide Prevention — Tips from a Suicide Survivor
- Get Real 6: Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder — What? Why? And How to Fight It
- Get Real 7: Learn How to Accept a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Get Real 8: Handling Anger, Aggression and Rage in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 9: How to Have Difficult Mental Health Conversations
- Get Real 10: How to Treat Treatment-Resistant Depression in Bipolar Disorder
- Get Real 11: Let’s Talk About Sex and Bipolar
I’m also offering some FREE online mini-webinars. Learn more about these here.
Did you miss this masterclass but want to know when it will be scheduled again?
Join this mailing list:
Hire Natasha Tracy as a Speaker
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Natasha Tracy as a speaker, click here.
Many more mental health talks are in the pipeline now.
If you have a specific idea for a talk you’d like to see, or you have any questions, just let me know.